There is always something to experience in beautiful Bright.
- Bonjour Bright Festival | January – Run in conjunction with the Audax Alpine Classic bike race, the Bonjour Bright Festival is packed full of free French fun. Celebrating French food, entertainment and cinema as well as cycling.
- Brighter Days Music Festival | March – Held on the Labor Day weekend in March, the Brighter Days Music Festival is a fundraising event with a focus on music, bikes and cars. The music event raises hundreds of thousands of dollars for charity and attracts many big names bands and spectators from far and wide.
- Wandi Nut Festival | April – Run during the Autumn Festival the Wandi Nut Festival is a celebration of locals nuts, local produce, and the Wandiligong community and is a country festival not to be missed.
- Autumn Festival | April – The Bright Autumn Festival is a ten-day celebration of the wonderful Autumn colours and Autumn produce of the valleys of Victoria’s Alpine High Country. The highlight is the Gala Weekend with a market, music in the streets and a grand gala parade.
- La Fiera Italian Festival | May – A 6-day celebration of Italian produce, culture, art, and heritage, with cooking demonstrations, tastings, Italian feasts, entertainment and lots more.
- Darker Days Beer Festival | July – A new family-friendly festival bringing together local food producers and celebrating dark beer, Winter solstice and music.
- Spring Festival | October – The Spring Festival is a 2-week celebration of Spring with open gardens, art and theatre shows, markets, local fetes and more.
- Bright Rod Run | November – The iconic Rod Run is a celebration of cars built prior to 1977 and is a weekend of music, food and of course cars. In its 27th year the Bright Rod Run draws car fanatics in their thousands to this not to be missed event.
- Tour of Bright | December – The Bright Brewery Tour of Bright is one of the most fiercely contested club races on the VRS Road Series calendar and attracts riders and spectators from around the world.