- Covid-19 Hygiene| We love to keep our park sparkling clean and our standards are high no matter when you visit, however, we have included extra scheduled cleans in all communal areas, hot spot areas such as door handles, cabin keys, handrails, reception area, etc. The reception area has been modified including a sneeze screen and 1 guest at a time policy in the reception area. Sanitiser is located in reception for guest use.
- Covid-19 Social Distancing| All guests and team members must keep a safe distance of 1.5m between individuals at all times.
- Covid-19 Cancellation| In response to changing travel restrictions, Bright Riverside Holiday Park is offering flexible cancellation terms for stay. At the staff member’s discretion, we will waive fees and offer a credit or refund for bookings cancelled due to a Government enforced Lockdown. This does not include self isolation due to contracting covid-19 or being a close contact. Please contact one of our friendly team members if you have questions relating to your booking.
- Covid-19 Credits and rebooking | Bright Riverside Holiday Park offers full credit and flexible cancellation terms if your booking is cancelled due to a lockdown. All credits are valid for 12 months only. Rebooking with a credit from a lockdown is valid as a credit only and cannot fall under the standard terms and conditions. Once booked the booking would forfeit if you chose to cancel.
Terms and Conditions|
- Accommodation | Arrival time from 2 pm | Departure time by 10 am | Arrivals are strictly after 2 pm unless arrangements are made with our friendly team at reception. Charges apply for early arrivals and late checkouts after 10 am. Where arrival time is after 5 pm, please contact reception to make arrangements for your check-in. Reception hours | 8.30 am to 5.00 pm year-round.
- A minimum stay period| applies to all bookings in peak periods. All accommodation and facilities are non -smoking.
- All guests must check-in| at reception upon arrival. Guests are to check-in at reception upon arrival and pay all fees in full if there is on outstanding balance. All extra persons staying in accommodation and on sites are to register at reception and pay fees in full on arrival.
- Bedding | Bath towels and bedding, including sheets, blankets/doonas, pillows, and pillowcases are provided to all beds.
- Bunk beds | “Warning – due to the statistical chance of significant injury, children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk; children must not play on the top bunk.” (Australian Standards AS/NZS 4220:2003)
- Cancellation Policy | For cancellations within 30 days from the arrival date the entire stay will be charged. | The no refund policy applies to all booking alterations once checked in. By booking with Bright Riverside Holiday Park you agree to all terms and conditions. All cancelled bookings incur a $100 cancellation fee.
- Deposits and Payments | A 50% deposit is required upon making a booking with the full balance 30 days before arrival/*except for peak periods. Automatic deduction for final balance payment: Please ensure sufficient funds are available on the debit/credit card you have provided at the time of placing the initial booking. If our attempt at deducting the remaining balance is unsuccessful, your reservation is subject to automatic cancellation. For all peak periods, all fees must be paid in full, 90 days prior to arrival. When booking online booking payment terms are displayed.
Once the booking has been paid in full, there is no refund/credit on the decrease of nights stayed or visitors of the initial booking.
- Non-Smoking Park | Please note we are a non-smoking park. Smoking is not permitted in the park grounds at any time.
- Cabins & Site Allocation Fee | If requested we will endeavor to hold a particular cabin/site for a fee of $10.00 per night for cabins/villas and $5.00 per night for sites.
- Allocation of Accommodation | Sites and villas are not allocated until the day of arrival. We cannot guarantee proximity to friends or family who are also staying in the caravan park. All requests are subject to availability and change. We reserve the right to move your booking to an equivalent cabin/site for the same period. We recommend familiarising yourself with the Site Allocation Fee.
- Cabins| All costs and expenses incurred or to be incurred by Bright Riverside Holiday Park for any additional cleaning of the guest’s failure to maintain reasonable standards of cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene including rubbish removal, all dishes and cookware cleaned and put away and any strong odours. Unfortunately, if you don’t respect our facilities you will be unable to rebook and you will be charged accordingly for all damages. The amount charged per cabin is at the discretion of management. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Credit Cards| Credit card details may be requested at the time of booking or upon arrival to cover any incidentals for your stay.
- Guest Assist Ap| Please download the guest assist application for all information relating to your booking, the park and Bright and surrounds.
- Fires| Fires are permitted during the winter months unless total fire bans are in place. They must be elevated off the ground and cleaned up after. Sites are to be left in a clean and tidy manner. Wood can be purchased from reception prior to 4 pm daily.
- Reception hours | 8.30 am to 5.00 pm year-round.
- Security| Security patrols are conducted randomly several times every 24 hours for your security. Strictly all noise to cease by 10.00 pm. Driving is strictly walking pace ONLY. You speed you leave. Safety is paramount for our valued guests, staff and visitors.