Alpine National Parks
Our national parks are famous for their beauty. Alpine mountains, clean, clear streams, and crisp fresh air, what else do you need for a holiday?
- Mt Hotham – Skiing in Winter and bushwalking in the Summer, Autumn and Spring.
- Mt Buffalo – Eurobin Falls, Mt Buffalo Chalet, The Horn Lookout, tobogganing in Winter
- Falls Creek – Skiing in Winter and bushwalking the rest of the year
- Mt Feathertop – Walk the Razorback – the ridge between Mt Hotham and Mt Feathertop
- Dinner Plain – Cross Country Skiing, Husky sled tours and tobogganing in Winter